ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE ONLINE SHOP
- CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALES CONTRACT
- METHODS AND DATES OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
- THE COST, METHODS, DELIVERY TIME AND THE RECEIPT OF THE RODUCT
- PRODUCT COMPLAINTS
- EXTRAJUDICAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS AND THE RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
- THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
These Regulations of the Online Shop have been prepared by the lawyers from Regulaminowo.pl website. The online shop www.vandibox.pl takes care of consumer rights. The consumer can not waive the rights granted to him in the Consumer Rights Act. The provisions of contracts less favourable to the consumer than the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act are invalid and in their place apply the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights. Therefore, the provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights granted to them by virtue of mandatory provisions of law, and any possible doubts should be explained in favour of the consumer. In case of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, the priority is given to these provisions and should be applied.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Online Shop available at the Internet address www.vandibox.pl is run by Iryna Zelinska who operates a business enterprise under the name IRYNA ZELINSKA entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland run by the Minister of Economy, having: the address of the business place: ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland and correspondence address: ul. Pawła Lipowczana 6, 02-260 Warsaw, Poland, tax ID no. NIP: 1182041530, National Economy Register No. REGON 365138260, e-mail address: email@example.com and telephone number: (+48) 733 423 354.
1.2. These Regulations are addressed both to the consumers and to the entrepreneurs using the Online Shop unless a given provision states otherwise.
- BUSINESS DAY – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- REQUEST FORM – Electronic Service, an interactive form available in the Online Shop that allows you to place a Request, in particular by adding Products to the electronic basket and defining the terms of the Sales Contract.
- CUSTOMER – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by the generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality for which the law grants legal capacity; – who has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Contract with the Seller.
- CIVIL CODE – Polish Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 no. 16, item 93 with amendments).
- NEWSLETTER – Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all Service Recipients using it to receive automatically from the Service Provider cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing the information about the Products, new editions and promotions in the Online Shop.
- PRODUCT – a movable item presented in the Online Shop which can the subject of the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- REGULATIONS – these regulations of the Online Shop.
- ONLINE SHOP – online shop of the Service Provider available at the Internet address: www.vandibox.pl
- SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – Iryna Zelinska who operates a business enterprise under the name IRYNA ZELINSKA entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland run by the Minister of Economy, having: the address of the business place: ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland and correspondence address: ul. Pawła Lipowczana 6, 02-260 Warsaw, Poland, tax ID no. NIP: 1182041530, National Economy Register No. REGON 365138260, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: (+48) 733 423 354.
- SALES CONTRACT – the Product performance and sales contract which is being concluded or have been concluded between the Customer and the Seller as a result of Customer’s Request sent via the Online Shop.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – the service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Online Shop.
- SERVICE RECIPIENT – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, for which the law grants legal capacity; – using or intending to use the Electronic Service.
- CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT – Polish Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827 with amendments).
- REQUEST – the Customer’s request submitted via the Request Form and aimed to receive the Product sales offer from the Seller.
2. ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE ONLINE SHOP
2.1. The following Electronic Services are available in the Online Shop: Request Form and Newsletter.
- Request Form – using of the Request Form begins with adding the first Product to the electronic basket by the Customer in the Online Shop. Placing a Request takes place after the Customer has completed two subsequent steps – (1) completing the Request Form and (2) clicking on the Online Shopwebsite after completing the Request Form the field “Send a request” – up to that moment it is possible to modify independently all entered data (for this purpose, follow the displayed messages and information available on the Online Shop website). In the Request Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following data regarding the Customer: name and last name, address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city, country), the e-mail address, the contact telephone number and details of the Sales Contract: Product(s), amount of Product(s), place and method of delivery of the Product(s), the method of payment. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and the tax identification number.
- The Request Form Electronic Service is provided free of charge, is single-use in nature and is concluded upon sending a Request via the Form or upon earlier discontinuation of sending the Request by the Service Recipient.
- Newsletter – using the Newsletter takes place after providing the e-mail address in the „Newsletter”tab visible on the Online Shop website, to which further editions of the Newsletter are to be sent and clicking the action field. You can also subscribe to the Newsletter by checking the appropriate checkbox when sending the Request – once the Request is placed, the Service Recipient is subscribed to the Newsletter.
- The Newsletter Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient has the option, at any time and without giving reasons, to unsubscribe from the Newsletter (resignation from the Newsletter) by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the address: ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland.
2.3. The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Online Shop in a manner consistent with the law and good customs, with respect for the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider and third parties. The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state. The Service Recipient is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
2.4. Complaint procedure with regard to the Electronic Services:
- The complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider and other complaints related to the operation of the Online Shop (excluding the complaint procedure of the Product, which is indicated in item 6 of the Regulations) the Service Recipient may submit, for example:
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- in writing to the address: ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland.
- It is recommended that the Service Recipient provides in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity; (2) the Service Recipient’s request; and (3) the contact details of the complaining party – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements specified in the preceding sentence take the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
- The response to the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
3. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALES CONTRACT
3.1. The subject of a Sales Contract is established after individual arrangements with the Customer. On the Online Shop website the Customer may only find general information about the range of Products. All information on Products available on the Online Shop’s website is not to be treated as an offer, but as an invitation to conclude a contract in the meaning of art. 71 of Civil Code.
3.2. The conclusion of a Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller may take place after the Customer has submit a Request using the Request Form in the Online Shop in accordance with point 2.1.1 of the Regulations. The Customer may also purchase a Product via direct contact with the Seller, for example in electronic form via e-mail: email@example.com.
3.3. The Product price is given in Polish zlotys (PLN). The Customer is informed of the total value of the Product being subject of their Request, as well as of the delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) and other costs – or the obligation to pay those costs, if the value of those fees cannot be determined, in the Product sales offer submitted by the Seller in the response to their Request, as well as at the moment of the Customer’s expression of will to enter into a Sales Contract.
3.4. The procedure of concluding a Sales Contract in the Online Shop using the Request Form
- The conclusion of the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller may take place after the Customer has submit a Request in the Online Shop in accordance with point. 2.1.1 of the Regulations.
- After submitting the Request, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and sends the Customer asales offer in the scope of received Request to the e-mail address provided in the Request Form. Prior to sending the offer, The Seller may first contact the Customer in order to clarify or add details to the their Request, which will enable the Seller to better understand the Customer’s needs and prepare the right offer.
- The Sales Contract is concluded at the moment when Customer’s declaration of acceptance of the Product sales offer has reached the Seller in such a manner that the Seller could become familiar with their statement (e.g. in the form of e-mail or SMS). In case of any additional arrangements (negotiation) regarding the Product sales offer between the Customer and the Seller prior to the conclusion of Sales Contract, the contract is concluded when both parties agree on the subject matter of these arrangements (negotiation).
- The confirmation of concluding the Sales Contract and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the appropriate message by the Seller to the Customer’s e-mail address or telephone number,which contains at least the confirmation of concluding the Sales Contract and the Seller’s statement of its acceptance for implementation as well as the summary of contract’s conditions.
3.5. For lack of any other agreement, it is assumed that the Seller’s offer submitted in the response to the Customer’s Request is binding for a period of following 5 calendar days. In the period referred to in the preceding sentence, the Seller awaits Customer’s decision regarding the submitted offer. If the deadline expires without the Customer’s decision, the offer is deemed to have expired, unless it is upheld by the Seller, which renews the offer’s binding term for the period of another 5 days calendar.
3.6. The consolidation, security and access to the Customer the content of the Sales Contract concluded by the Customer is effected by (1) providing these Regulations on the Online Shop website before the conclusion of the Sales Contract and (2) sending the e-mail or SMS message referred to in point. 3.4.4 of the Regulations.
4. METHODS AND DATES OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
4.1. In each case, methods and terms of payments will be individually set with the Customer before the conclusion of the Sales Contract. Below are provided the typical methods and terms of payments which will apply if there is no other arrangements made between the Seller and the Customer.
4.2. After conclusion of the Sales Contract, The Seller issues the proforma invoice for the Customer.
4.3. The Customer is obliged to make the payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account indicated on the proforma within 3 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
5. THE COST, METHODS, DELIVERY TIME AND THE RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT
5.1. In each case, cost, methods and time of delivery or Product receipt will be individually set with the Customer before the conclusion of the Sales Contract. Below are provided the typical terms of delivery and Product receipt which will apply if there is no other arrangements made between the Seller and the Customer.
5.2. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Contract provides otherwise. The Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer in the Product sales offer submitted by the Seller in the response to their Request, as well as at the moment of the Customer’s expression of will to enter into a Sales Contract.
5.3. Personal collection of a Product by the Customer is free of charge.
5.4. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of delivery or collection of the Product:
- Postal parcel.
- Courier parcel.
- Pallet parcel.
- The Seller’s own transport – only within the administrative boundaries of the capital city of Warsaw.
- Personal collection available at: ul. Pawła Lipowczana 6, 02-260 Warsaw, Poland – on Business Days, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
5.5. The time of delivery of the Product or the time of Product’s readiness for collection by the Customer is indicated in the Product’s sales offer. In the case of Products with different times of delivery or readiness for collection, the binding time is the is the longest given time. The delivery time or the time of the Product’s readiness for collection by the Customer starts from the date when the Customer made the payment. The date of payment is the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
6. PRODUCT COMPLAINTS
6.1. The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer, if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (in particular in Articles 556-576 of the Polish Civil Code).
6.2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
6.3. The Seller is responsible only for defects that existed at the time of delivery or receipt of the Product by the Customer or resulted from the cause inherent in the Product sold at the same time.
6.4. A complaint can be made by the Customer, for example.
- in writing to the following address: ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland;
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.5. It is recommended that the Customer provides in the complaint: (1) the information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) the request to bring the Product into compliance with the SalesContract or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Contract; and (3) the contact details of the complainant – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements specified in the preceding sentence take the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
6.6. The Seller will consider the Customer’s complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty demanded a replacement or a defect removal, or made a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Seller did not respond to the request within 14 calendar days, it is considered that the request was justified.
6.7. The Customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged, on the Seller’s request, to deliver the defective Product to the following address: ul. Pawła Lipowczana 6, 02-260 Warsaw, Poland. In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, the cost of delivery of the Product shall be borne by the Seller. If, due to the type of the Product or the method of its installation, the delivery of the Product by the Customer who is a consumer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the Product available to the Seller in the place where the Product is located.
6.8. According to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under the warranty for the Product towards the Customer who is not a consumer is excluded.
7. EXTRAJUDICAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS AND THE RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
7.1. The detailed information on using the extrajudicial method of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims as well as the rules of access to these procedures by the Customer who is a consumer are available on the website of the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php.
7.2. At the the Office of the President of Competition and Consumer Protection there is a contact point (phone: 22 55 60 333, email: email@example.com or a written address: Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warsaw), whose task, among others, is the provision of assistance for the consumers in matters relating to the extrajudicial solving of consumer disputes.
7.3. A consumer has the following options of using extrajudicial methods of settling complaints and asserting claims: (1) an application to settle a dispute to a permanent amicable consumer court (for more information, please visit: http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl); (2) an application regarding extrajudicial resolution of the dispute to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection (more information on the website of the inspector competent for the place of the economic activity of the Seller); and (3) the assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). The advice is provided, among others, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the consumer helpline number 801 440 220 (call center on Business Days, 8:00 – 18:00, call fee according to the operator’s tariff).
7.4. An online platform for settling disputes between the consumers and the entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for the consumers and the entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of the contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a service contract (more information on the platform website itself or on the Internet site of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie_faq_platforma_odr.php).
8. THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
8.1. The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from a Sales Contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy their individual needs.
8.2. Apart from the statutory exclusions referred to in point 8.1 and 8.10 of the Regulations, the consumer who has concluded a distantcontract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in point. 8.9 of the Regulations. To meet the deadline, it is required to send a statement before its expiry. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be made, for example:
- in writing to the address: ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland;
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
8.3. An exemplary template of withdrawal form is included in Enclosure no 2 to the Consumer Rights Act and is additionally available in point. 11 of the Regulations and also in the withdrawal tab visible on the Online Shop’s website. The consumer can use the template form, but it is not obligatory.
8.4. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract whereby the Seller releases the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (for example the Sales Contract) – from taking the Product into possession by the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract where: (1) many Products are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part or (2) when it consists in regular delivery of Products for a definite period – from taking possession of the first Product;
- for other contracts – from the date of contract conclusion.
8.5. In the event of withdrawal from a distant contract, the contract is considered null and void.
8.6. The Seller is obliged immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, to return all payments made by the consumer, including the delivery costs of the Product (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Shop). The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the consumer used, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not cause any costs for him. If the Seller does not offer to reclaim the Product from the consumer, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until the receipt of the Product or delivery of documented proof of a return delivery by the consumer, whichever occurs first.
8.7. The consumer is obliged immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which they withdraw from the contract, to return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller, unless the Seller has offered to personally reclaim the Product. In Request to meet the above deadline, it is sufficient to send the Product back before the deadline expires. The consumer shallreturn the Product to the following address: ul. Pawła Lipowczana 6, 02-260 Warsaw, Poland.
8.8. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8.9. Possible costs related to the consumer’s withdrawal from the contract, which the consumer is obliged to pay:
- If the consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Shop, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs paid by the consumer.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product. In the case of Products that cannot normally be returned by post (e.g. oversized shipments), the consumer may incur higher costs of their return, in accordance with the following sample price list of one of the carriers: https://www.sendit.pl/cennik/cenniki-krajowe/fedex.
- In the case of a Product being a service which performance – at the explicit request of the consumer – started before the withdrawal period, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal. The payment amount is calculated proportionally to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the service provided.
8.10. Notwithstanding the point 8.1 of the Regulations, the right to withdraw from a distant contract is not available to the consumer as well in relation to following contracts:
- (1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the performance of the service that they will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the performance of the service by the Seller; (2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract; (3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy their individual needs; (4) in which the subject of the service is a product that is quickly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life time; (5) in which the subject of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; (6) in which the subject of the service are Products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items; (7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Contract, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and which value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control; (8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the Seller should come to them for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those required by the consumer, or provides products other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or products; (9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (10) for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement; (11) concluded through a public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract designates a day or period of service; (13) for the delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
8.11. The provisions regarding a consumer contained in this section 8 of the Regulations shall apply from 1 January 2021 and for contracts concluded from that date onwards also to the Service Recipient or Customer who is a natural person and concludes a contract which is directly related to their business activity if the contents of the contract prove that the same is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity run by the person, disclosed on the basis of the provisions on the Polish Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG).
9. PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS
9.1. This section 9 of the Regulations and all provisions whatsoever contained therein are addressed and therefore bind only the Customer or the Service Recipient who is not a consumer and from 1 January 2021 onwards and for contracts concluded from that day onwards also the one who is not a natural person concluding a contract which is directly related to their business activity if the contents of the contract prove that the same is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity the run by the person, disclosed on the basis of the provisions on the Polish Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG).
9.2. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Contract concluded with the Customer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. The withdrawal from the Sales Contract in this case may occur without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer in relation to the Seller.
9.3. The Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including the requirement to make the prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the Sales Contract.
9.4. The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending the Service Recipient an appropriate statement.
9.5. The liability of the Service Provider/the Seller in relation to the Service Recipient/the Customer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited – both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total – up to the price paid and delivery costs under the Sales Contract, but not more than up to the amount of one thousand Polish zlotys (PLN). The limitation of amount referred to in the preceding sentence applies to any claims whatsoever addressed by the Service Recipient/Customer to the Service Provider/Seller, including also the case when the Sales Contract is not concluded or the cases not related to the Sales Contract at all. The Service Provider/the Seller is liable towards the Service Recipient/the Customer only for typical damage predictable at the time the contract is concluded and is not liable for lost profits in relation to the Service Recipient/the Customer. The Seller is not liable for a delay in the consignment transport.
9.6. Any disputes arising between the Seller/the Service Provider and the Customer/the Service Recipient shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller/the Service Provider.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
10.1. The contracts concluded via the Online Shop are concluded in English.
10.2. Change of Regulations:
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, this is: changes in the law; changes in payment and delivery methods or times; changes, addition or deletion of Electronic Services; changes in the Service Provider/Seller’s data – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- In case of concluding on the basis of these Regulations continuous contracts (for example, providing Electronic Service – Newsletter), the amended Regulations bind the Customer if were met the requirements specified in art. 384 and 384  of the Civil Code, that is, the Service Recipient was correctly informed about the changes and did not terminate the contract within 15 calendar days from the date of notification. In the event that the amendment to the Regulations would result in the introduction of any new fees or increase of existing ones the Service Recipient has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the case of concluding the contracts of a different nature from continuous contracts (for example,a Sales Contract), the amendments to the Regulations shall not in any way affect the acquired rights of the Service Recipients/the Customers before the effective date of amendments to the Regulations, in particular amendments to the Regulations will not have an impact on already placed or submitted Requests and concluded, executed or executed Sales Contracts.
10.3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, shall apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002 no. 144, pos. 1204 further amended); the provisions of the 30th of May 2014 Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws of 2014 pos. 827 further amended); as well as other corresponding provisions of commonly applicable law.
10.4. These Terms and Conditions shall not exclude the laws of the country of habitual residence of the consumer concluding the contract with the Seller/Service Provider, which cannot be excluded by agreement. Seller/Service Provider warrants in this case, the consumer protection afforded to him by provisions which cannot be excluded by agreement.
11. MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(ENCLOSURE NUMBER 2 TO THE ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHTS)
Model withdrawal form
(this form should be completed and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
ul. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland
– I / we (*) hereby inform about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following things (*) contract for a work involving the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
– The date of conclusion of the contract (*)/ recipe (*)
– Name and surname of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if the form is sent in a paper version)